Find a Tech Communicator
If you are looking for an experienced technical communicator on a permanent or contract basis, please follow the links below for further details.
Want to advertise on this page? See advertise your skills.
The accuracy of information published on this page is the responsibility of the individual who supplied it. TechCommNZ takes no responsibility for how the information is used.
- Tanya Taylor. A freelance technical communicator with 20 years' technical writing experience in the software industry, of which 12 years has been spent as a technical communications lead.
- Grant Wooding.
ICT & Communications English qualified Technical Writer and Business Process/Change Documenter (more than 10 years, freelance), with a strong practical, operations and engineering/technician background (25 years).
PMO, Operations, Service Delivery, Telco, IT & Electricty Network Infrastructure experience and skilled at working with End Users, Subject Matter Experts, Engineers, Managers, External Contractors, Vendors/Suppliers & Field Service Providers.
Christchurch and Canterbury
- Alec Brown. An experienced (25+ years) business document, technical and tender writer, with engineering, journalism and marketing background, adept at creating effective communications.
- Joshua Boulton. Joshua is studying fro a BSc in Philosophy and Computer Science. He is looking for an internship in technical writing or similar.
- Maree Horlor. I am an experienced Technical Communicator who consistently delivers on-time, concise, and detailed documents for software products. I offer writing, proof reading, rewriting, and style editing, and am happy managing complete document sets.
- Cassandra Hogan. Technical Writer, Scientific and Medical Writing, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies, Procedures and Training Material. Strong Medical and Operations background.
- Sarah Johnson.Experienced, award-winning writer and editor of professional and technical texts. Specialising in legal, financial and academic documents for government, not-for-profit and business clients.
- Adam Shelton. Technical writer, instructional writer, business writer. Hired by leading organisations around New Zealand.
- Rosalie Chamberlain. Freelancer – Technical writing, editing and communications. Helping businesses and
the Government to create clear, easy to read content, documents and
communications. Supporting projects to communicate change and launch websites
Specialties: Business, compliance, digital/web, plain English.
20+ years in writing, editing and communications.