Organisations become corporate members when they join TechCommNZ.
The key person
The person who initially signs up their organisation as a corporate member is designated as the "key person".
The key person:
- is the main contact person within the organisation
- is responsible for organising payment of annual subscription renewals
- is responsible for notifying TechCommNZ when a new staff member joins and when a current member leaves.
Staff covered by corporate membership
All staff covered by the corporate membership have full access to TechCommNZ member benefits.
Staff who wish to attend TechCommNZ events at member rates must be set up on the database before registering for the event. To add a new staff member please contact our Membership Secretary and provide:
- Your company name
- Name of the new member
- The new member's contact email address
- The new member's location.