Advertise Your Skills
If you are looking for permanent or contract work, you can post details of your skills and interests on the Find a Tech Communicator page.
Please ensure that you send us the following details:
- Your full contact details
- A brief summary of your main skills and experience areas (to be displayed on the main Find a Tech Communicator page)
- A detailed description of your skills, experience and interests and the type of work you are looking for (to be displayed on your own sub-page)
- A copy of your current CV/resumé (optional).
- If you are a TechCommNZ member, there is no charge for posting these details
- If you are not a TechCommNZ member, the posting fee is $100.00 (+GST) for each posting.
About your posting
- Your posting will be displayed on the Find a Tech Communicator page
- Your posting is for a maximum of 12 months
- Your posting will be removed after 12 months.
Contact the Website administrator at any time to:
- Remove your posting
- Update your posting with new or additional information
- Re-post for another 12 months if you wish.
What to do
To make a posting on the Find a Tech Communicator page:
- Make sure that you have all the relevant information to hand.
- Complete the following form Advertise Your Skills
Depending on which browser you use you will:
- be able to complete the form online within the browser, or
- you will need to download and save the form to your own PC as a .pdf file before opening and completing the form.
Once completed click Submit by Email and the form will be sent to and reviewed by TechCommNZ for posting on the website (usually within two business days).
Non-members will be invoiced for the posting fee.