Available for a new role - immediate start (enquiries welcome - please see contact details below)
I am a Technical Writer and Process Documenter, with a strong practical, operations and engineering background specialising in the following:
- Documents required for BAU (Go-live) support when IT/ Telco systems and applications go into Production.
- Reference manuals/ guides/ diagrams (e.g., IT Support, Operations & Sales Support, Logistics, RMA, Accounts, Manufacturing, processes).
- Taxonomy/ Metadata for IT/ Telco related Engineering & Operational Documentation.
Contracting Resource to Telco's, Startups, Corporates, Utilities, Local Govt & Institutions.
Level 6 NZQA, Tertiary qualified Telecommunications Engineer (N.Z.C.E.), Radio and Associated Electronics Technician and limited Electrical Registration.
Sales, Communications English, Wiki & SharePoint Administration
I specialise in:
- Creation of Engineering Document Templates
- Taxonomy/ Metadata for the Document Libraries
- Technical Documentation & Processes
- Service Desk Documentation
- Operational Documentation
- Installation & Testing Standards
- Detailed Job descriptions
- Quick guides (cheat sheets)
- User guides
- Step by step software programming guides
- Provisioning & Faults handling Manuals
- Provisioning processes
- Incident handling processes
- Test plans/ forms
- Process diagrams
- Pre-sales diagrams, flowcharts, process outlines
- Handover Checklist documentation/ forms
Contact details are:
Technical Writer (Director)
Gamma Technologies Ltd
22a Acacia Road
Cell : +64 21 446 663