Liquid Learning PMO Leadership Conference
Theme: ‘Pioneering Pathways’
TechCommNZ is supporting Liquid Learning as they bring us their 3rd PMO Leadership Conference, June 25 to 29 Crowne Plaza Auckland.
Revolutionary leaders ignite innovation, progress and new perspectives to foster a future-oriented strategy. Programme, portfolio or project managers must be adapt to the dynamic technologies, methodologies and systems needed to develop their PMO, one able to tackle the challenges of the future.
A high performing PMO requires guidance and effective governance from managers. Developing successful PMO leaders is a necessary prerequisite in establishing a PMO that unifies organisational outcomes, adding value through effective planning, reporting and delivery.
The 3rd PMO Leadership Conference creates a space for leaders to share their insights into the future of the PMO workforce. They will explore the challenges they have faced and overcome, delving into the strategies required to become a leader of tomorrow.
- Flexible and practical performance measures to drive value
- Pioneer pathways for PMO excellence
- Explore strategies for efficiently executing major projects
- Strategic advice for managing your PMO.
Featured speakers include
- Malcolm Savage, PMO Manager, Air New Zealand
- Keren Roberts, General Manager Enterprise Services Delivery, ANZ Bank
- Ravi Nyayapati, Global Design Manager, Global Information Systems, Fonterra Co-operative Group
- Dawie de Vaal, Head of Technology PMO, 2degrees
- Mike Clentworth, Head of Delivery, Westpac New Zealand.
View the full speaker line up and program
Book now with brochure code Q1 for a 10% discount!
Receive up to $200 off registration if you register and pay by 29 May 2018. Even better, members of TechCommNZ receive a special 10% discount off standard rates!
To register either:
- Phone: +64 9 927 1500
- Email: email@example.com