TechCommNZ Webinar: Power up your support team to create better documentation
Software support teams are in a tough spot. They know documentation is important, and they love to refer customers to it, but finding time to actually write and maintain those documents is *really* hard.
That endless support queue and its ceaseless demand for attention means that documentation is too often ignored. Mat shares his hard-earned practical advice to help technical writers and support team knowledge base owners create a more effective documentation system.
- Understand why SaaS knowledge bases and docs aren’t always in great shape
- How three SaaS companies have made use of their support team to improve docs
- Practical tactics you can use to build stronger connections with support, and help them to help you improve your docs.
Date and time
The webinar will be held on Friday 8 March 2019 from 11:00am - 11:45am NZDT, (09:00am - 09:45am AEDT)
Note: If you are unable to join us on the day, don't worry. A recording of the webinar and related information will be available to download from our website within a couple of days.
The costs for this webinar are:
- TechCommNZ members (and affiliates: ASTC, NZATD, PRINZ) - free
- TechCommNZ student members - free
- Non-members - $40 +GST
Please register through the website so that we can send you details about accessing the webinar session.
About the presenter
Mat Patterson is the Customer Service Evangelist for Help Scout, where he lives and breathes customer service education daily at HelpU. Prior to joining Help Scout in Sydney, Mat spent close to a decade building and running the customer service function at email marketing startup Campaign Monitor, doing everything from answering the phone to writing the knowledge base.