TechCommNZ Webinar: Planning, creating and delivering better presentations
Learn to deliver better presentations with tips on planning, creating and delivering presentations using PowerPoint.
You will learn:
- The elements of a presentation
- How to plan and rehearse your presentation
- Tips on new PowerPoint tools
- Current trends in presentation delivery including some of the science of audience engagement.
Participants require a working knowledge of PowerPoint.
Date and time
The webinar will be held on Friday 20th November 2020 from 11:00am - 12 noon NZDT, (9:00am - 10:00 pm AEDT)
Note: If you are unable to join us on the day, don't worry. A recording of the webinar and related information will be available to download from our website within a couple of days.
The costs for this webinar are:
- TechCommNZ members and NZATD members - $30 plus GST
- TechCommNZ student members - free
- Affiliate members incl ASTC - $50 plus GST
- Non-members - $150 plus GST. Sign up as a member and, once approved, you can register at member rates.
Please register through the website so that we can send you details about accessing the webinar session.
About the presenter
Peter is currently an Academic Manager for the Department of Enterprise and Digital Innovation at Ara Institute of Canterbury. He has previously taught people how to use Microsoft products (and in other ICT programmes) and has completed the Graduate Diploma of Information Design. While his degree education was in Zoology, he has a keen interest and passion for technology and enjoys teaching others to understand and use it effectively. Presentations can be some of the most life-changing ways of sharing information – or they can be soul-destroying and torturous.
Peter wants to help people to be the most engaging they can be when presenting.