Liquid Learning 2nd Women in Tech and Telco Leadership Conference
Theme: 'Innovate, Impact, Inspire'
TechCommNZ is supporting Liquid Learning as they bring us their 2nd Women in Tech and Telco Leadership Summit, July 23 to 26 Crowne Plaza Auckland.
Women in Tech and Telco often face difficult challenges that must be met with confidence, resilience and integrity. Staying relevant in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment demands flexibility and a forward thinking attitude. Aspiring leaders must learn to be authentic, advocate change and develop meaningful relationships before campaigning their team to success.
The 2nd Women in Tech and Telco Leadership Summit sets the stage for top industry leaders to offer insight and strategies for career advancement. Case studies, expert commentaries and panel sessions will present an array of personal journeys and practical advice.
Delegates will leave the summit feeling inspired and equipped with a tool box to embrace their inner leader. Don't miss this opportunity to network with like-minded professionals and explore innovative opportunities for career advancement.
- Lead with authenticity
- Accomplish goals with confidence
- Navigate career change
- Embrace new opportunities
Featured speakers include
- Jo Healey, New Zealand Global Technology Services Leader, IBM
- Teresa Schlegelmann, Head of Technology Transformation and Business Operations, Vodafone
- Jo Crawford, General Manager Customer Care, Chorus
- Rachel Stansfield, General Manager, Service Simplification, Spark
- Scott Bartlett, Chief Executive Officer, Kordia Group
View the full speaker line up and program.
Book now with brochure code Q1 for a 10% discount!
Receive up to $200 off registration if you register and pay by 21 June 2018. Even better, members of TechCommNZ receive a special 10% discount off standard rates!
To register either:
- Phone: +64 9 927 1500
- Email: email@example.com