Notice of the Technical Communicators Association of New Zealand Annual General Meeting 2021
Members are invited to attend the TechCommNZ annual general meeting, which will be held at Ara Institute of Canterbury, Madras Street, Christchurch at 1:00pm on Sunday 7 November 2021.
We will also have an option to join virtually.
A remit is a proposed change to the TechCommNZ constitution.
As per s11.2 of the Constitution, all remits must be sent to voters at least two months before the AGM.
If you want to propose a change to the constitution, email firstname.lastname@example.org before 8 September.
Positions open for nomination
The National Committee comprises the President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, six or more elected board members and any members co-opted by the Board. The following positions are open for nomination:
- Vice President
- Board Members (5)
Nominations should be sent to email@example.com.
- President: Katie Haggath
- Vice-president: Meredith Evans (standing down)
- Secretary: Emma Reynolds (joined in Oct 2019, position is contestable)
- Honorary Treasurer: Roy McKone (Business Manager, appointed by the Board)
- Peter Nock (standing down)
- Steph Prince
- Megan Bennett (joined in Oct 2019, coming to end of 2-year term)
- Noel Anderton (joined in Oct 2019, coming to end of 2-year term)
These roles can be appointed by the incoming Board.
- Webinar & workshop coordinator: Noel Anderton
- Auckland Branch Coordinator: Abhay Chokshi
- Christchurch Branch Coordinator: Emma Harding
- Wellington Branch Coordinator: Megan Bennett
TechCommNZ AGM 2021 Agenda
- Attendance apologies
- Minutes and matters arising
- President’s report
- Vice-president’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Strategic Plan - update
- Nominations and elections for: Vice-President and Board members (5)
- General business