Don't forget to renew your membership!
It's that time of year again! If you are a TechCommNZ member, you'll need to renew your membership before 30 September 2019. If you're not a member yet, we strongly urge you to join up!
Your membership provides:
- Member discounts for TechCommNZ training workshops, local branch meetings, webinars, biennial conference
- Digital subscriptions to Southern Communicator, ISTC Communicator Journal, and TechCommWire
- Free job vacancy postings
- Free personal profile on Find a Technical Communicator
- Exclusive access to the TechCommNZ Annual Salary Survey
- Free access to Slack for communication and collaboration between TechCommNZ members
- Opportunities to network with like-minded professionals
- Free mentoring
- Discounts on affiliate events, e.g., IITP, NZATD
TechCommNZ is the only organisation in New Zealand that seeks to:
- Provide ongoing support and professional development for technical communicators in New Zealand.
- Maintain and extend a collegial network for members.
- Gain wider recognition of the role of technical communication in New Zealand organisations - with employers, recruiters, and practitioners.
- Foster strong relationships with tertiary training providers of technical communication in New Zealand.
How to renew:
If you are a current member, you will have received an email this week with your renewal invoice for the year 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.
You may pay by:
- Direct credit. Please include your name and the invoice number
- Cheque payable to TechCommNZ Inc.
- Credit card, Visa or Mastercard
To pay by credit card:
- Log in to the TechCommNZ website.
- Go to "Your Dashboard".
- Go to "Account" to view the outstanding sales order.
- Click "Make Payment" and follow the procedure to pay by credit card.