TechCommNZ AGM 2020
Notice of the Technical Communicators Association of New Zealand Annual General Meeting 2020
Members are invited to attend the TechCommNZ annual general meeting, which will be held at Streamliners, 4 Acton Street, Christchurch at 1:00pm on Sunday 18 October 2020. We will also have an option to join virtually. Each individual member has one voting right; corporate member organisations have three voting rights each.
Note: You can attend via Zoom if unable to attend in person. To do so reply to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 October and you will be sent a link and passcode to the Zoom meeting.
Any remits for consideration at the AGM should be sent to email@example.com.
Positions open for nomination
The National Board comprises the President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, six or more elected board members and any members co-opted by the Board. The following positions are open for nomination:
- President (Meredith Evans, standing down)
- Secretary (Peter Nock, standing down)
- Board members (3)
Nominations should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- President: Meredith Evans (standing down)
- Vice-president: Katie Haggath (halfway through a two-year term)
- Secretary: Peter Nock (standing down)
- Honorary Treasurer: Earnsy Liu (halfway through a two-year term)
- Roy McKone (Business Manager, appointed by the Board)
- Abhay Chokshi (standing down)
- Emma Reynolds (halfway through a two-year term)
- Megan Bennett (halfway through a two-year term)
- Noel Anderton (halfway through a two-year term).
These roles can be appointed by the incoming Board.
- Webinar & workshop coordinator: Steve Moss (standing down)
- Auckland Branch Coordinator: Abhay Chokshi
- Christchurch Branch Coordinator: Emma Harding
- Wellington Branch Coordinator: Megan Bennett.
TechCommNZ AGM 2020 Agenda
- Attendance Apologies
- Minutes and matters arising
- President’s Report
- Vice-president’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Presentation of the Strategic Plan
- Nominations and elections for: President, Secretary, Board members (3)
- General business