Christchurch Branch Event: Christmas Breakfast at the Unknown Chapter
Ho ho how about joining your TechCommNZ colleagues for breakfast at Unknown Chapter in St Asaph Street, Christchurch on Monday 17 December?
It's our last meeting for 2018, and completes another fabulous year of regular get-togethers. A huge thanks to this year's speakers:
- Meredith Evans (Real users and what to do with them)
- Emma Harding (A ranticle in support of "me")
- Jordon Jones (How to speak effectively in public)
- Paul Haggath (What do you know about who you know?)
- Claire Mahoney (Technically not technical writing)
- Eve Hoets, Joan Nanartowicz, Rebecca Officer, and Emma Harding (The Tech Comm career ladder and you)
- Maree Horlor (Searching for a new skill? Try API docs!)
- Jaco Swart (The Human-AI Symbiosis)
As usual, we'll be collecting suggestions for next year's branch events, and one lucky ideas contributor will score a box of chockies. If you've heard an inspiring speaker somewhere else and think they'd interest our members, or if you have a case study or project you'd like to present next year, please let us know (even if you're not able to come to the breakfast).
Seats are limited, though, so please don't just turn up! You need to register.
Where and when
7:00 - 9:00 am, Monday 17 December at Unknown Chapter - 254 St Asaph Street view map. You don't need to come for the whole two hours - some of us will be there for the duration but we know everyone has different morning schedules.
Prices vary - view the Breakfast menu and prices here.
You need to register on this website before 5:00 pm on Thursday 13 December.
We look forward to seeing you there!