Webinar - Save time and your sanity: Increase your efficiency with Microsoft Word
Many of us use Word regularly. But are we using it efficiently? Learn practical tips to help you become more efficient with Microsoft Word for Windows, including:
- Show everything – formatting marks, fields, bookmarks, track changes, styles etc.
- Set up an efficient workspace – Quick Access Toolbar, custom ribbon
- Automate tasks – autocorrect, keyboard shortcuts, TOCs, preformatted tables/text etc.
- Use the power of find and replace (including wildcards) to zip through changes.
Note: I use Word for Windows. Others have provided me with Word for Mac instructions, but as I have no experience with Macs, I cannot guarantee all Mac information will be 100% correct at the time of the webinar.
Date and time
The webinar will be held on Friday 5 October 2018 from 2:00pm - 3:15pm NZ time, (Noon - 1:15pm AEST)
Note: If you are unable to join us on the day, don't worry. A recording of the webinar and related information will be available to download from our website within a couple of days.
The costs for this webinar are:
- TechCommNZ members (and affiliates: ASTC, NZATD, PRINZ) - $20 plus GST
- TechCommNZ student members - free
- Non-members - $40 +GST
Please register through the website so that we can send you details about accessing the webinar session.
About the presenter
Rhonda Bracey started her freelance business in 1999, providing technical writing and editing services to companies of all sizes—from small start-ups to global multinationals. Since 2008, she's been the technical editor for a health, environment, and safety team on a $60b project for a global oil and gas company, editing 2500+ complex Word documents for that team. She works remotely from her home in regional Western Australia.
Rhonda has spoken at many conferences in Australia, NZ, and the US. She has written thousands of articles (hundreds just on Word) for her blog: http://cybertext.wordpress.com, which has been viewed by more than 12 million visitors.