Click the link below for information on the Ara Graduate Diploma on Information Design. If you have further queries you can, in the first instance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training in web writing, accessibility, plain English and social media
Learning cloud offers many types of writing courses including the following:
Shelly Davies Writing & Training
Shelly Davies runs a number of in-house training courses for groups of people as follows:
- Technical Writing (2 days)
- Report Writing (2days)
- Policies & Procedures (2-days)
- Clear & Concise (1-day)
- Email Writing (1day)
TCWorld offers the international online training and certification program for technical communicators.
The University of Auckland Business School
The University Business School runs a number of short course covering many topics. The following are a sample of what is available:
Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
University of Strasbourg
This European university offers a master's programme in technical communication and localisation. It is the first programme to combine both a full master’s degree and an International Professional Level “Technical Communicator (tekom)” certificate. No extra fees for international students.
Wellington ICT Graduate School
- Technical Writing Lab Write complex information clearly for different audiences
- Report Writing Uncover the skills you need to write clear effective reports
- Critical Thinking Lab From clear thinking to clear writing
- Persuasive Proposals Improve the odds of winning your bid
Write can also run these workshops in-house at your place - phone 04 384 6447.