Do you need someone who can:
- Plan, write, and deliver accurate installation manuals or user guides?
- Analyse complicated source material and turn it into a concise readable document?
- Turn complex scientific or technical reports into well-structured plain English?
- Write quality tender responses to help you win new business?
- Format, edit, or proof-read your document?
If so, I can provide friendly and professional help. I have a background in the Earth Sciences and the international IT industry. Since 2001 I have worked with a wide range of small, medium, and large businesses in addition to government organisations. Some longer-term clients include ASB Bank Ltd, Navman Wireless, Tru-Test, New Zealand Police, Plan A, and Auckland Council.
I am very well-organised with strong analytical skills and have a real commitment to delivering quality outcomes on time. Some unsolicited comments from clients:
Man you did me proud with all your incredible effort at such short notice too !! Very grateful for all your help and support.
This is a superb piece of writing and it would be vandalism to change one word. I wouldn't want to change a thing. Just brilliant! And a pleasure to read.
Many thanks for your help Rebecca. Its been great working with you again and reinforces for me your excellent customer service, attention to detail and technical acumen.
I can provide a complete one-stop service from the initial planning to delivery of the final PDF, ready to print or post on your website.
Address: PO Box 90, Geraldine 7991, Canterbury
Posted on TechCommNZ website on 27 November 2013.