Find a Tech Communicator
If you are looking for an experienced technical communicator on a permanent or contract basis, please follow the links below for further details.
Want to advertise on this page? See advertise your skills.
The accuracy of information published on this page is the responsibility of the individual who supplied it. TechCommNZ takes no responsibility for how the information is used.
- Grant Wooding. A Technical Writer and Process Documenter, with a strong practical, operational and engineering background specialising in the following:
- Project handover documents required for BAU (Go-live) support when IT/ Telco systems and applications go into Production
- Reference manuals/ guides/ diagrams (e.g., IT Support, Operations & Sales Support, Logistics, RMA, Accounts, Manufacturing, processes)
- Taxonomy/ Metadata for IT/ Telco related Engineering & Operational Documentation.
- Virginia Morey Energetic technical writer with 15 years experience in quality, and safety management system documents' processes and procedures training materials and user guides.
- Peter Kraan Graduate of the CPIT Diploma in Information Design with experience in visual design, RFP documentation, brochure design and document management
- David Leigh. Infographics designer, Interaction UI designer (application user interface design IxD), technical illustrations, training manual Illustrations, convert complex communications into illustrated form.
- Vinay Bhagat. Technical communicator with more than thirteen years of technical writing, editing, and training experience in the software industry. Vinay has expertise in software product documentation, API documentation, product requirements, specification, marketing, business process documentation, solution architecture and development guide, web content writing, and online help.
- Colin Benjamin. Specialising in technical publications and documentation for the aviation industry and tertiary education.
Christchurch and Canterbury
- Streamliners NZ Ltd. We help other organisations to capture, share, and maintain their knowledge. We do this by providing audience and content analysis, design, writing, maintenance, and publishing services.
- Rebecca Greatrex.Technical writing / Reports / Online Help and website content / Tender responses / Editing and formatting.
- Robin Arzoni. Highly-experienced writer of technical documentation for software projects. Many years of experience as a software developer. I pride myself on clarity and accuracy.
- Karen Betony. Developing training materials for real, virtual and blended learning environments; policy and standard operating procedure writing.
- Debra Bradley. I provide writing, editing and consultation services for organisations, including local government. I have worked as a journalist and a policy planner.
- Maree Horlor. I am an experienced Technical Communicator who consistently delivers on-time, concise, and detailed documents for software products. I offer writing, proof reading, rewriting, and style editing, and am happy managing complete document sets.
- Brennan Edwardes. BSc, GDTC (2001), PGCertPH. Adaptable writer-editor with a biosciences background. Wrote and linked job procedures at Dunedin Hospital with AuthorIT. Edited medical books and journals in Japan and NZ.
- Earnsy Liu. A graduate of the Ara Institute of Canterbury Diploma of Information Design experienced at turning complex information or data into clear, usable information using plain English.
- Sarah Johnson. With a master's degree in publishing, 11 years experience as a writer and editor, and a background in law, I can make even the most difficult content interesting and understandable. I offer writing, rewriting, editing, proofreading and publications management services, and am comfortable working in most subject areas.
- Kim Saffron. I specialise in:
- Writing English which most people will take the intended meaning from.
- Evaluation of documents - usually by cognitive testing - to ensure they work as required.
- Adam Shelton. Technical writer, instructional writer, business writer. Hired by leading organisations around New Zealand.
- Luke Strongman PhD
- Academic and technical writing and editing
- Workplace communication
- Human communication
- Oral and written presentations
- Knowledge of General Systems theory.
- Mike Ward. I have a technical/trades background and have worked in manufacturing for majority of my career. I have been involved in preventive maintenance aspects of machinery and in producing documentation and procedures to assist with scheduling of tasks.
- Sarah Maclean. Freelance editor, writer and trainer in Plain English.
- Scott Radvan. I am experienced and skilled in technical writing, system and infrastructure administration, open source, information security, and project management.