Find a Tech Communicator
If you are looking for an experienced technical communicator on a permanent or contract basis, please follow the links below for further details.
Want to advertise on this page? See advertise your skills.
The accuracy of information published on this page is the responsibility of the individual who supplied it. TechCommNZ takes no responsibility for how the information is used.
- Grant Wooding. A Technical Writer and Process Documenter, with a strong practical, operational and engineering background specialising in the following:
- Project handover documents required for BAU (Go-live) support when IT/ Telco systems and applications go into Production
- Reference manuals/ guides/ diagrams (e.g., IT Support, Operations & Sales Support, Logistics, RMA, Accounts, Manufacturing, processes)
- Taxonomy/ Metadata for IT/ Telco related Engineering & Operational Documentation.
- Peter Kraan Graduate of the CPIT Diploma in Information Design with experience in visual design, RFP documentation, brochure design and document management
Christchurch and Canterbury
- Streamliners NZ Ltd. We help other organisations to capture, share, and maintain their knowledge. We do this by providing audience and content analysis, design, writing, maintenance, and publishing services.
- Rebecca Greatrex.Technical writing / Reports / Online Help and website content / Tender responses / Editing and formatting.
- Karen Betony. Developing training materials for real, virtual and blended learning environments; policy and standard operating procedure writing.
- Maree Horlor. I am an experienced Technical Communicator who consistently delivers on-time, concise, and detailed documents for software products. I offer writing, proof reading, rewriting, and style editing, and am happy managing complete document sets.
- Earnsy Liu. If you want someone who makes things easy for your users, who explains things well, and who is reliable, let’s talk. Let me add value as I turn complex information and data into something clear and useful, using words or visuals.
- Sarah Johnson. Experienced, award-winning writer and editor of professional and technical texts. Specialising in legal, technical, financial and academic documentation and communications for government, not-for-profit, corporate and private clients.
- Adam Shelton. Technical writer, instructional writer, business writer. Hired by leading organisations around New Zealand.
- Luke Strongman PhD
- Academic and technical writing and editing
- Workplace communication
- Human communication
- Oral and written presentations
- Knowledge of General Systems theory.
- Sarah Maclean. Freelance editor, writer and trainer in Plain English.
- Rosalie Chamberlain. Freelance Technical Writer. I help businesses and the Government to create clear, easy to read content and communications. I support projects to communicate change and launch websites or systems.
Specialties: Business, compliance, digital/web, plain English.
25+ years in writing and comms.
- Claire Sonntag. Claire is an information management professional with business communication, information management and website management experience.